|Current Court Information:|
|Kansas Tenth Judicial District|
|Title: || Judge|
|Appointed by: || Gov. Kathleen Sebelius|
|Active: || 2004-2014|
|Past post: || District Court Trustee|
|Past term: || 1997-2004|
|Undergraduate: || George Washington University, 1983|
|Law School: || University of Kansas, 1991|
Kathleen L. Sloan is a judge for the Tenth Judicial District of the District Courts in Kansas. She was appointed by Gov. Kathleen Sebelius on September 20, 2004. She was re-elected in 2010 for a term that expires in 2014.
Judge Sloan earned her undergraduate degree from George Washington University in 1983 and her J.D. from the University of Kansas in 1991.
- 2004-2014: Judge, Tenth Judicial District
- 1997-2004: District Court Trustee
- 1996-1997: Attorney, Private practice
- 1991-1995: Attorney, Moriarty, Erker & Moore
- 1988-1991: Law Clerk, Tenth Judicial District of Kansas
- 1985-1987: Staff Director, U.S. Rep. Jan Meyers (R-KS)
- 1978-1984: Legislative Assistant, U.S. Rep. Larry Winn (R-KS)
Sloan was retained to office with 64.78% of the vote.
- Main article: Kansas judicial elections, 2010
Judicial performance evaluation
- Click here to read Judge Sloan's evaluation from the Kansas Commission on Judicial Performance.