Kenneth M. Millman
|Kenneth M. Millman|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Delaware Family Court|
Kenneth Martin Millman is a Delaware Family Court judge for Sussex County.  On February 23, 2011, Millman was nominated for a third term on the court by Governor Markell  and he was confirmed by the state Senate on March 23, 2011.
Millman earned degrees from High Point University and the Wake Forest University School of Law. 
Prior to joining the Family Court, Millman was an attorney in private practice. 
Awards and Associations
- Member and former Trustee of the National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
- Member of the Judicial Council for the Family Court of the State of Delaware
- Former member of the Permanancy Planning Committee of the National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
- Recipient of the Professionalism Award by the Family Law Section of the Delaware State Bar Association
- Recipient of the Shirley Cupery Award, 2004