Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Past position:||Member, Missouri House of Representatives|
Kevin Elmer was a 2014 candidate for the 38th Judicial Circuit Court in Missouri. He was running for the seat of retiring Judge John S. Waters. Elmer is a member of the Missouri House of Representatives. After the death of Judge Mark Orr, Elmer withdrew his name from the ballot in anticipation of being nominated for the 2014 special election to replace Judge Orr. On June 18, 2014, it was announced that the Republican Central Committee selected Laura Johnson as its nominee for the special election.
In 2010, Elmer was elected to the Missouri House of Representatives. During his time in the Missouri House, Elmer vice-chaired the Judiciary, Professional Registration and Licensing, and Appropriations - Agriculture and Natural Resources committees.
- Missouri judicial elections
- 38th Judicial Circuit Court
- Courts in Missouri
- Kevin Elmer on Ballotpedia
- Missouri House of Representatives, Representative Kevin Elmer
- News-Leader.com, "Capitol Notes: Local races don't appear to have much suspense," March 1, 2014