Lea County, New Mexico
Lea County is located within the Fifth Judicial District, along with Chaves and Eddy Counties. The people of Lea County are served by a District Court, a Magistrate Court, a Probate Court and Municipal Courts. The people of New Mexico are also served by a Problem-Solving Court and a Workers' Compensation Administration Court.
The United States District Court for the District of New Mexico has jurisdiction in Lea County. Appeals from the District of New Mexico go to the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
- Raymond Romero - Division I
- Freddie J. Romero - Division II
- William G.W. Shoobridge - Division III
- Mark Sanchez - Division IV
- Jane Shuler Gray - Division V
- James Hudson - Division VI
- Gary L. Clingman - Division VII
- Charles C. Currier III - Division VIII
- Lisa Riley - Division IX
- Steven L. Bell - Division X
- Division 1: Craig La Bree
- Division 2: Willie R. Henry
- Division 3: Russell D. Martin
- Division 4: David E. Finger
For information on statewide judicial elections, see: New Mexico judicial elections, 2012
Fifth Judicial District CourtTo organize the columns, click on the arrows in the column heading.
|Candidate||Incumbency||Division||Primary Vote||Election Vote|
|Lea Williams||No||Division 9||25.6%|
|Lisa Riley||Yes||Division 9||74.4%||100%|