Lee Ann Dauphinot
|Lee Ann Dauphinot|
|Current Court Information:|
|Texas Second District Court of Appeals|
|Past position:||District Court Judge|
|Undergraduate:||Texas Christian University|
|Law School:||Southern Methodist University|
|Grad. School:||Stanford University|
|Candidate for:||Second District Court of Appeals|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||May 29, 2012|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Lee Ann Campbell Dauphinot is a judge on the Texas Second District Court of Appeals. She was elected to this position in 1995 and was re-elected on November 6, 2012 for a term expiring on December 31, 2018.
Justice Dauphinot received her B.A. degree and worked towards a Ph.D. from Texas Christian University. She earned an M.A. degree from Stanford University and then a J.D. degree from Southern Methodist University in 1978.
Justice Dauphinot worked as a trial and appellate lawyer until 1989, when she was elected Judge of the Tarrant County Criminal District Court No. 2. He held this position until 1995, when she was elected to the Court of Appeals.
- See also: Texas judicial elections, 2012
- Official biography of Justice Dauphinot
- Texas Secretary of State: Judges' terms
- Parker County General Election Results - Nov. 6, 2012
- Her Ph.D. status is A.B.D. (all but dissertation)
- Texas Republican Party, 2012 Candidate Filing
- Texas Secretary of State: 2012 General Election Summary Select "2012 General Election"