Lisa Osborne Bushelman
|Lisa Osborne Bushelman|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Kentucky Circuit Court 16|
|Title:||Family court judge|
|Past position:||Partner, Wallace, Boggs, Colvin, Rouse, Bushelman, PLLC|
|Undergraduate:||University of Kentucky|
|Law School:||Chase College of Law|
Lisa Osborne Bushelman is a family court judge on the Kenton Family Court of the Sixteenth Circuit, serving Kenton County of Kentucky. She was elected as a district court judge for the Kentucky District Court 16 in November 2006 and then assigned to the newly created Kenton Family Court of the Sixteenth Circuit shortly thereafter. Bushelman was re-elected to the court on November 2, 2010 to an eight-year term beginning on January 3, 2011 and ending in January 2019.
Before she became a judge, Bushelman worked as an attorney in private practice for thirteen years. She was also a partner at the firm of Wallace, Boggs, Colvin, Rouse, Bushelman, PLLC in Fort Wright, Kentucky.
- See also: Kentucky judicial elections, 2010
- Kentucky Court of Justice: Family Court Overview
- Kentucky Court of Justice: Kenton County Family Court
- ↑ Kentucky Court of Justice: Kenton County Family Court
- ↑ NKY.com, "Ballots set for November election", August 10, 2010
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Kentucky 2010 Unofficial General Election Results
- ↑ Kentucky Constitution, Judicial Department, Section 119
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Lisa Osborne Bushelman For Kenton County District Court Judge, Campaign Website
- ↑ Kentucky Secretary of State: Information for Lisa Osborne Bushelman