Livingston Parish, Louisiana
Livingston Parish is located within the First Circuit Court of Appeal.
The United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana has jurisdiction in Livingston Parish. Appeals from the Middle District go to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
- Division A: Wayne Chutz
- Division B: Bruce Bennett
- Division C: Robert Morrison (Chief judge)
- Division D: Douglas Hughes
- Division E: Brenda Ricks
- Division F: Elizabeth Wolfe
- Division G: Jeffery T. Oglesbee
- Division H: Zorraine Waguespack
- Division I: Blair Downing Edwards
Justice of the Peace Courts
- Ward 1: Jeff Sachse
- Ward 3: Rhonda Dale Wheat
- Ward 4: Max C. Owens
- Ward 5: Lena "Bitsy" Balfantz
- Ward 6: Mary Vicknair Bennett
- Ward 7: Sandra Allen Causey
- Ward 8: Lance Radley
- Ward 9: Rita Stewart
- Ward 10: Judith "Judy" White
- Ward 11: Cindy Strange Small
- Louisiana Secretary of State, "Elected Officials" (Select "Statewide/Multi-Parish" and "District Judge 21st…")
- 21st Judicial District Court Judges
- Louisiana District Judges Association, "21st Judicial District"
- Denham Springs City Court, "About Us," accessed May 6, 2014
- Louisiana Secretary of State, "Elected Officials," accessed May 6, 2014
- Louisiana Secretary of State, Elected Official Select "By Parish" and scroll to "Livingston Parish"
- Office of the Attorney General: Justices of the Peace & Constables Directory
|The staff at Judgepedia is currently working hard to develop our election pages and insure that we satisfy the needs of our interested readers. This page is still being developed and candidate lists are still being populated. If you would like to assist with elections, please contact: User:Matticus.|
- See also: Louisiana judicial elections, 2014