Louisiana Juvenile Courts
There are four Juvenile Courts in Louisiana. These courts deal with children under the age of 17. They have jurisdiction over delinquency and criminal cases against children. They also handle adoptions. These courts may share jurisdiction with a Family Court over some child support cases or cases relating to neglect. District, Parish, or City Courts exercise jurisdiction over juvenile matters in parishes without a juvenile court.
- Caddo Parish Juvenile Court
- East Baton Rouge Parish Juvenile Court
- Jefferson Parish Juvenile Court
- Orleans Parish Juvenile Court
- Louisiana Juvenile Courts
- Louisiana Parishes