Marci L. Goodman
|Marci L. Goodman|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida First Circuit Court|
|Active:||2001 - 1/2019|
|Law School:||University of Florida College of Law, 1985|
|Candidate for:||First Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 14, 2012|
First Circuit Court, Division A, in Santa Rosa County, Florida. She was elected in 2000 and took office the following year. Her current term expires in January of 2019.
Goodman is a former assistant state attorney in Pensacola.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
- First Judicial Circuit: Judges
- Sun Sentinel - FloriDUH blog, "Cold judge gets hot under the collar," August 28, 2009
- First Judicial Circuit of Florida: Marci L. Goodman
- The Free Library - Florida Bar News, "Candidates qualify for Florida's judicial races," August 15, 2000
- The Florida Bar, " Daily News Summary - Cold Courtroom Raises Judges's Ire," August 27, 2009
- Escambia Votes: Elected Officials in Escambia County
- Florida Lawyer, "For Frederic G. Levin, Success is Spelled 'P-R-E-P-A-R-A-T-I-O-N, Spring/Summer 1999 Scroll to p.28
- Florida Division of Elections: Marci Levin Goodman
- Florida Division of Elections: Candidate Listing 2012