|Current Court Information:|
|16th Circuit Court, Michigan|
|Past position:||39th District Court Judge|
|Undergraduate:||University of Michigan|
|Law School:||Boston University School of Law|
|Candidate for:||16th Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Mark S. Switalski is a judge for the 16th Circuit Court in Macomb County, Michigan. He was elected to this court on November 7, 2000 (taking office the following January 1st). His current term expires on January 1, 2019. He has served as Chief Judge for a two-year term beginning on January 1, 2010.
Switalski received his B.A. degree from University of Michigan in 1973 and his law degree from the Boston University School of Law in 1976.
Switalski worked as a private practice lawyer from 1977 to 1988 and was a Magistrate of the 39th District Court from 1983 to 1988. He was then elected judge of the 39th District. He served as chief judge of that district from 1991 until he was elected to the Circuit Court in 2000.
- ↑ Michigan 2000 Election Results: 16th Circuit Court
- ↑ Michigan 2006 Election Results: 16th Circuit Court
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Macomb County: Biography of Hon. Mark Switalski
- ↑ Michigan Department of State, Unofficial 2012 General Election Results: 16th Circuit Court
- ↑ Michigan Department of State, 2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing