Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|United States bankruptcy court, Southern District of New York|
|Undergraduate:||Cornell University, 1968|
|Law School:||Rutgers University Law School, 1971|
Martin Glenn is a bankruptcy judge for the United States bankruptcy court, Southern District of New York. He was sworn in on on November 30, 2006.
Glenn served as a law clerk for Hon. Henry J. Friendly, Chief Judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, from 1971-72. From 1972 until his appointment to the bench, Judge Glenn practiced law with O'Melveny & Myers, in Los Angeles until 1985 and thereafter in New York. His practice focused on complex civil litigation, including securities, RICO, unfair competition, and financial and accounting fraud.
Memberships and positions
- Elected member of the American Law Institute
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- A Trustee of the Federal Bar Council and a member of its Program Committee
- Co-Chair of the Advisory Group to the New York State-Federal Judicial Council
- A director of The Fund for Modern Courts