Mary Gibbons Whipple
|Mary Gibbons Whipple|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|New Jersey Vicinage 10|
|Past position:||Partner, Arsenault, Whipple, Fasett and Azzarello|
|Law School:||Seton Hall University|
Mary Gibbons Whipple is a judge on the Vicinage 10 Superior Court in New Jersey. She serves the criminal division. She was appointed to the court in 2010 and will serve until 2017, when she must be reappointed to remain on the bench.
- 2010-2017: Judge, New Jersey Vicinage 10
- 1986-2010: Partner, Arsenault, Whipple, Fasett and Azzarello
- 1982-1986: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- 1981-1982: Law Clerk, U.S. District Court Judge Lawrence A. Whipple
- Daily Record "Three Morris attorneys will become Superior Court judges," January 13, 2010
- DailyRecord.com, "Morris County judges to get new duties," December 24, 2012
- New Jersey Judiciary, "Judge Biographies"
- See Judicial selection in New Jersey
- Morris NewsBee, "Whipple wins1 of 3 Superior Court seats," January 15, 2010