Mary Margaret Rowlands
|Mary Margaret Rowlands|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Summit County Court of Common Pleas, Ohio|
|Past position:||Partner, Whitaker and Rowlands Co., LPA, Akron, Ohio|
|Past position 2:||Chief Legal Counsel, Summit County Fiscal Office|
|Undergraduate:||Youngstown State University|
|Law School:||University of Akron|
Mary Margaret Rowlands is a judge on the Summit County Court of Common Pleas General Division in Akron, Ohio. She was elected to the court in November 2008 for a full six-year term, which commenced on January 6, 2009 and expires on January 5, 2015.
Before joining the court, Rowlands was a partner at her law firm of Whitaker and Rowlands Co., LPA in Akron, Ohio with a focus on civil and criminal law. She has also served as the chief legal counsel for the Summit County Fiscal Office in 2005.
Awards and associations
- Member, Board of Trustees of the Akron Bar Association
- Member, Akron Bar Association
- Member, Ohio Bar Association
- Charter Member, Charles F. Scanlon Chapter of the American Inns of Court
- Summit County Court of Common Pleas: General Division, Website
- Summit County Court of Common Pleas: The Honorable Mary Margaret Rowlands Biography