Melinda H. Crouch
|Melinda H. Crouch|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|North Carolina 5th Judicial District|
|Position:||District Court Judge|
|Undergraduate:||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
|Law School:||Campbell University Law School|
|Candidate for:||5th Judicial District|
|Election information 2014:|
Melinda H. Crouch is a district court judge for the 5th Judicial District, serving New Hanover and Pender counties of North Carolina. Her current term expires in 2014. She is running for re-election in 2014.
- See also: North Carolina judicial elections, 2014
| Crouch is running for re-election to the 5th Judicial District.
General: She will face Charles Lineberry in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Judicial performance evaluation
In July 2014, the North Carolina Bar Association released the results of a survey in which it asked lawyers to rate the judicial candidates for the trial courts. The candidates were rated from one to five on five different criteria, as well as overall performance.
|Melinda H. Crouch|
|Quality/Skill Rated||# of Responses||Average Rating|
|Integrity & Impartiality||109||3.94|
- See also: North Carolina judicial elections, 2010
- The North Carolina Court System, "New Hanover County - District 5"
- The North Carolina Court System, "Pender County - District 5"
- North Carolina Courts, "District 5 District Judges," accessed September 8, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Candidate List Grouped by Contest," March 2, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "5/06/2014 Unofficial Primary Election Results - Statewide," accessed May 7, 2014
- North Carolina Bar Association, "Judicial Performance Evaluation Survey," July 2014
- North Carolina Secretary of State, "Unofficial General Election Results," 2010
- Martindale.com, "Profile: Melinda H. Crouch," accessed September 8, 2014