Michael F. Stelzer
|Michael F. Stelzer|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Missouri 22nd Judicial Circuit Court|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Jay Nixon|
|Preceded by:||Angela T. Quigless|
|Past post:||Associate Judge, 22nd Circuit Court|
|Past post 2:||General counsel, St. Louis Board of Police Commissioners|
|Past term 2:||2002-2004|
|Undergraduate:||Augustana College, 1986|
|Law School:||St. Louis University School of Law, 1992|
Michael F. Stelzer is a circuit court judge for Division 15 of the 22nd Circuit Court in Missouri. He was appointed to this position by Governor Jay Nixon in July of 2012 and his current term will expire in 2014. 
- 2012-2014: Judge, 22nd Circuit Court
- 2004-2012: Associate judge, 22nd Circuit Court
- 2002-2004: General counsel, St. Louis Board of Police Commissioners
- 1993–2004: Assistant and associate city counselor, City of St. Louis
Awards and associations
- Member, Court Budget Committee
- Member, Mound City Bar Association
- Member, Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- Member, St. Gabriel Catholic Church
- Member, Gene Slay Boys' Club Alumni Association
- See also: Missouri judicial elections, 2010
Click here to read Judge Stelzer's performance evaluation from The 22nd Circuit Judicial Performance Evaluation Committee.
- ↑ courts.mo.gov, "22nd Circuit", accessed on September 11, 2013.
- ↑ Sacramento Bee, "Mo. governor appoints 2 new circuit judges," July 25, 2012
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Missouri Secretary of State Website, "Missouri Circuit Court Judges", accessed on September 11, 2013.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 stlcitycircuitcourt.com, "Judge Michael Stelzer", accessed on September 11, 2013.
- ↑ Election results as of 4:39:11 on 11/03/2010