|Michael A. Schumacher|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Eau Claire County Circuit Court, Wisconsin|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Jim Doyle|
|Preceded by:||Eric Wahl|
|Past post:||Attorney, Herrick & Hart|
|Undergraduate:||St. Cloud State University, 1978|
|Law School:||University of Nebraska Law School, 1981|
|Candidate for:||Eau Claire County Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Michael A. Schumacher is a judge for the Eau Claire County Circuit Court in Wisconsin. He was first appointed to the position on June 7, 2007 by Gov. Jim Doyle to fill the vacancy left by Judge Eric Wahl. Schumacher was elected in 2008 and re-elected in 2014 for a term that will expire in 2020.
- See also: Wisconsin judicial elections, 2014
| Schumacher ran for re-election to the Eau Claire County Circuit Court.
General: He won without opposition in the general election on April 1, 2014.
- Wisconsin Court System, "Wisconsin wins two major federal grants to reduce crime," August 10, 2011
- Wisconsin Court System, "Circuit Courts," accessed May 26, 2014
- Eau Claire County Circuit Court
- Wisconsin Court System, "Circuit Courts: Judges," accessed December 27, 2013
- WEAU News, "New Eau Claire County Judge Sworn In," June 28, 2007, accessed December 27, 2013
- Office of the Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefisch, "Governor Doyle Appoints Michael Schumacher as Eau Claire County Judge," accessed December 27, 2013
- Wisconsin Election Watch, "Michael A. Schumacher," accessed December 27, 2013
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election, 2014 Spring Election," January 23, 2014
- Eau Claire County Website, "Spring Election," April 1, 2014