Morehouse Parish Justice Court, Louisiana
The Morehouse Parish Justice Court is comprised of eight wards.
- Ward 1: Robert P. Deblieux
- Ward 2: Glennis Lewis
- Ward 5: Joel Fitch (Outgoing), Gretchen Conger Duff
- Ward 6: Mary C. Hayden
- Ward 7: Ben L. White
- Ward 8: John Sawyer
- Ward 9: ZZ Wilson
- Ward 10: Kitty R. Johnson
- Louisiana Secretary of State, Elected Official (Select "By Parish" and scroll to "Morehouse Parish")
- Office of the Attorney General, "Justices of the Peace & Constables Directory"