Nebraska Court of Appeals
|Nebraska Court of Appeals|
|Method:||Commission-selection, political appointment|
|Justice Lindsey Miller-Lerman||1998-2014||Gov. Ben Nelson|
|Chief Judge Everett Inbody||2004-2016|
|Judge John Irwin||1992-present|
|Judge Frankie Moore||2000-2016|
|Judge Michael Pirtle||2011-present|
|Judge Riko E. Bishop||2013-2016||Gov. Dave Heineman|
- News: 4 Appeals Court nominee names forwarded to Governor for selection, June 20, 2011
- News: Michael Pirtle to fill vacancy on Nebraska Court of Appeals, July 6, 2011
- News: Three nominated for Nebraska Court of Appeals vacancy, June 26, 2012
- State of Nebraska Judicial Branch, "Court of Appeals Judges," Retrieved June 28, 2013.
- Governor Dave Heineman News, "Judicial Nominating Commission Forwards Nominees to Gov. Heineman for Court of Appeals, First Judicial District," May 30, 2013.
|Former||William Connolly • John Wright • Richard Sievers • Theodore Carlson • William Cassel •|