Ned W. Mangum
|Ned W. Mangum|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|North Carolina 10th Judicial District|
|Title:||District court judge|
|Undergraduate:||North Carolina State University|
|Law School:||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
|Candidate for:||10th Judicial District|
|Election information 2014:|
Ned W. Mangum is a district court judge for the 10th Judicial District, which presides over Wake County of North Carolina. He joined the court in January 2008 and his current term expires in 2014. Mangum was re-elected to the 10th Judicial District in 2014.
- See also: North Carolina judicial elections, 2014
| Mangum ran for re-election to the 10th Judicial District.
General: He was unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- See also: North Carolina judicial elections, 2010
- The North Carolina Court System: Judicial Directory, Hon. Ned W. Mangum
- LinkedIn.com, Profile: Ned Mangum
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Candidate List Group by Contest," March 4, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections: Unofficial Results
- Martindale.com, Judge Profile: Ned W. Mangum