New York City Criminal Courts
The New York City Criminal Courts are courts in New York that have jurisdiction over cases such as misdemeanors, crimes punishable by fine, and preliminary felony hearings. On October 7, 2013, a newly created human trafficking part was added to each of these courts to handle matters involving prostitution and prostitution-related crimes.
Courts and their judges
- Alexander Jeong - Deputy administrative judge (replaced Fern A. Fisher)
- Melissa C. Jackson - Administrative judge
- Joseph Capella
- Ruben Franco
- Linda Poust-Lopez
- Joanne Quinones
- Larry Stephen*
- Patricia Anne Williams*
- William Miller - Supervising judge
Red Hook Community Justice Center
New York County
- Melissa C. Jackson - Supervising judge
Midtown Community Court
- Deborah Stevens Modica - Supervising judge
- * Acting Supreme Court Justice
- NY Courts.gov, "New York City Criminal Court General Information"
- NYC Mayor's Advisory Committee on the Judiciary, "Appointed Criminal Court Judges"
- NY Courts.gov, "New York Court Structure"
- NY Courts.gov, "New York Courts Guide"