Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Sixth Circuit Court|
|Active:||01/2007 - 1/2019|
|Past term:||1995 - 2006|
|Law School:||University of Florida Law School|
|Candidate for:||Sixth Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 14, 2012|
Sixth Judicial Circuit Court in Florida. He was elected on September 5, 2006 (effective the following January). He was re-elected in 2012 and his current term expires in January of 2019.
Siracusa graduated from the University of Florida Law School in 1993. He later taught as an adjunct instructor at St. Petersburg College.
Siracusa worked as a prosecutor for 11 years prior to his election to the Circuit Court in 2006.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
- Florida Department of State, Division of Elections: September 5, 2006 Primary Election Results, Circuit Judge
- Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections: Judge of the Circuit Court Group 32
- Judicial selection in Florida
- St. Petersburg Times, "3 seek tainted judge's seat," August 23, 2006
- Florida Division of Elections: 2012 Candidate Listing