|Current Court Information:|
|California Sixth District Court of Appeal|
|Appointed by:||Gov. George Deukmejian|
|Past post:||Judge, Superior Court of Santa Clara County|
|Undergraduate:||University of California - Los Angeles, 1972|
|Law School:||Loyola Marymount Law, 1977|
|Grad. School:||University of Southern California, 1974 & 1989|
|Candidate for:||6th District Court of Appeal|
|Election information 2014:|
Patricia Bamattre-Manoukian is an associate justice on the Sixth District of the California Courts of Appeal. She was appointed to this position by Governor George Deukmejian and was confirmed on October 16, 1989. She served as the acting administrative presiding justice of this court from September 2001 to January 2003. She ran for retention in 2014, winning a new term that expires on January 3, 2027.
- See also: California judicial elections, 2014
|Bamattre-Manoukian was retained to the 6th District Court of Appeal with 74.2% of the vote on November 4, 2014.|
Bamattre-Manoukian graduated from the University of California - Los Angeles with her B.A. in political science and psychology in 1972, and later graduated from University of Southern California in 1974 with her masters of public administration. In 1977, Bamattre-Manoukian graduated from Loyola Law School with her J.D. and later returned to the University of Southern California, receiving a Ph.D. in public administration in 1989.
- 1989-2027: Associate justice, California Sixth District Court of Appeal
- 1989: Family law supervising judge, Santa Clara County Superior Court
- 1988-1989: Judge, Santa Clara County Superior Court
- 1985-1988: Judge, Santa Clara County Municipal Court
- 1977-1983: Deputy district attorney, Orange County
- California Courts, "Patricia Bamattre-Manoukian biography"
- California Secretary of State, "California Judicial Branch 2014 Roster" Scroll to page 4
- Judicial selection in California
- California Secretary of State, "General Election -November 4,2014 Official Certified List of Candidates," August 28, 2014
- California Secretary of State, "State Supreme Court - Statewide Results," accessed December 17, 2014