Patricia G. Parrish
|Patricia G. Parrish|
|Current Court Information:|
|Oklahoma District 7|
|Past position:||Attorney, Private practice|
|Undergraduate:||Oklahoma State University, 1979|
|Law School:||University of Oklahoma, 1982|
Prior to her judicial appointment, Parrish worked in private practice.
Awards and associations
- 2011: Mona Salyer Lambird Spotlight Award, Oklahoma Bar Association
- 2009: Judge of the Year Award, Oklahoma Association for Justice
- 2007: Journal Record Leadership in Law Award
- 2006: Hennessey High School Hall of Fame
- Member, Oklahoma Trial Judges Association
- Member, Oklahoma County Bar Association’s Voices for Children Committee
- Master, William J. Holloway Jr., American Inn of Court
Parrish was re-elected after running unopposed.
- Main article: Oklahoma judicial elections, 2010
- Oklahoma State Courts Network, "Oklahoma County and Judges"
- Oklahoma County website, "Patricia G. Parrish bio," January 16, 2014
- The Hennessey Clipper, "Bar Association honors HHS grad Patti Parrish and the late Judge Susie," September 22, 2011
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, Candidates for State Elective Office 2010