Patricia S. Joyce
|Patricia S. Joyce|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Missouri 19th Judicial Circuit Court|
|Past position:||Associate judge, 19th Judicial Circuit Court|
|Past position 2:||Assistant prosecuting attorney, Cole County|
|Past term 2:||1983-1994|
|Undergraduate:||Southeast Missouri State University, 1976|
|Law School:||St. Louis University School of Law, 1979|
|Candidate for:||19th Judicial Circuit Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Patricia S. Joyce is the presiding circuit court judge for Division 4 of the 19th Judicial Circuit Court in Missouri. Joyce was elected as circuit judge in 2006 and her current term will expire in 2014.
She is running for re-election to the 19th Judicial Circuit Court in 2014.
- See also: Missouri judicial elections, 2014
| Joyce is running for re-election to the 19th Judicial Circuit Court.
Primary: She will run unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 5, 2014.
General: She will face Brian Stumpe in the general election on November 4, 2014.
- 2002-2014: Judge, 19th Judicial Circuit Court
- 1994-2002: Associate judge, 19th Judicial Circuit Court
- 1983-1994: Assistant prosecuting attorney, Cole County
- 1980-1983: Staff attorney, Mid-Missouri Legal Services
Awards and associations
- Member, St. Joseph Cathedral
- Member, Chief Justice Advisory Council
- Member, State Judicial Records Committee
- Member, Circuit Court Budget Committee
- Member, Missouri Association of Drug Court Professionals
- News: Judge Joyce Rejects Legal Challenge Over Newly Drawn Missouri House Districts, February 14, 2012
- News: Judge Joyce rejects Voter ID Law proposal, March 29, 2012
- 19th Judicial Circuit Court web page
- Missouri Secretary of State, Unofficial Candidate Filing List: Primary, accessed April 3, 2014