Paul B. Kanarek
|Paul B. Kanarek|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Nineteenth Circuit Court|
|Appointed by:||Bob Martinez|
|Active:||1/4/1988 - 1/2019|
|Preceded by:||C. Pfeiffer Trowbridge|
|Past post:||Attorney, Paul B. Kanarek Attorney at Law|
|Past term:||1980 - 1987|
|Born:||April 26, 1950|
|Hometown:||West Palm Beach, FL|
|Undergraduate:||University of Florida, 1972|
|Law School:||University of Florida, 1975|
|Candidate for:||Nineteenth Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 14, 2012|
Kanarek began his career in 1975 as an Assistant Public Defender in the 19th Circuit. He became the Chief Assistant Public Defender in 1979. The following year, he left that position and started his own law practice. He worked in that capacity until he was appointed to the circuit court in 1987.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
- 19th Judicial Circuit Court, "Honorable Judge Paul B. Kanarek biography"
- Sun Sentinel, "2 Circuit Judges Appointed," December 19, 1987
- Florida Division of Elections, "Paul B. Kanarek, 2006"
- Judicial selection in Florida
- Lawdiary, "Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida," accessed May 24, 2014 Scroll to p.63
- Florida Division of Elections, "2012 Candidate Listing"