Paul E. Cozza
|Paul E. Cozza|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas, Pennsylvania|
|Law School:||Duquesne University’s School of Law, 1990|
|Candidate for:||Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas|
|Election information 2013:|
Paul E. Cozza is a judge for the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. He was selected by Governor Tom Corbett in June 2012 and confirmed by the Pennsylvania Senate on August 14, 2012. Cozza was re-elected to the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas in November 2013.
| Cozza ran for re-election to the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas.
Primary: He received 15.0% of the vote in the Republican primary on May 21, 2013. He cross-filed as a Democrat and also won that primary with 11.1% of the vote.
Statement from Judge Cozza:
|“||I am committed to remaining in the Family Division of the court because I feel it's the most important place one can make a difference in the lives of young people and their families. There is nothing more rewarding than knowing that you followed the law and made a decision that protected a child from abuse, or just made their life a little better.||”|
- 2012-2023: Judge, Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas, Family Division
- 2006-2012: Legal Constituent Liaison, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- PR Newswire, "Governor Corbett Announces Nominations," June 8, 2012
- No. 301 Common Pleas Judicial Classification Docket - Court order appointing Cozza and Ward
- Baldwin-Whitehall Patch, "Baldwin Twp. Man Running for Common Pleas Term," January 29, 2013
- Smart Voter, Judge; Court of Common Pleas; District 5; Republican Party Voter Information - May 21, 2013
- Pennsylvania Department of State: Official Election Returns - 2013 Municipal Primary, Court of Common Pleas
- Allegheny County, "Election Night Final," November 5, 2013
- Paul E. Cozza Campaign Website - About