Raheem L. Mullins
|Raheem L. Mullins|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Connecticut Appellate Court|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Dan Malloy|
|Preceded by:||Stuart David Bear|
|Past post:||Judge, New Haven District Superior Court|
|Past post 2:||State Attorney General's Office|
|Law School:||Northeastern University School of Law, 2004|
Raheem L. Mullins is a judge on the appellate court in Connecticut. He was nominated by Governor Dan Malloy on March 14, 2014 and confirmed by the Connecticut General Assembly on April 25, 2014. Mullins filled the vacancy created by the retirement of Stuart David Bear, whose term would have expired in 2022. Mullins has served as a judge in Connecticut since he was appointed to the superior court in 2012 by Governor Dan Malloy.
Mullins has been nominated to serve as a judge on the Connecticut Appellate Court. He continues to serve on the New Haven District Superior Court while waiting for the approval of his nomination. Mullins previously served as an assistant state's attorney, serving in the appellate division of the Chief State's Attorney's Office. Prior to that Mullins served as an assistant attorney general in the State Attorney General's Office.
- Connecticut Appellate Court
- Judicial selection in Connecticut
- News: Three men, three women nominated to Connecticut Superior Court, January 23, 2012
- CT Mirror.org, "New judges endorsed despite outcry over judicial pensions," April 25, 2014
- Dannel P. Malloy, Governor of Connecticut, "Gov. Malloy nominates judges Eliot Prescott and Raheem L. Mullins to appellate court, names 16 others to superior court," March 14, 2014
- American Judicature Society, "Methods of Judicial Selection: Connecticut," accessed March 18, 2014
- Hartford Courant, "Gov. Malloy Nominates 6 to the Bench," January 19, 2012
- Senate Resolution Confirming the Nomination of Raheem L. Mullins, Esquire, of Salem to be Judge of the Superior Court, February 2012
- Hartford Business.com, "Malloy nominates six for CT judgeships," January 19, 2012
- Connecticut Judicial Branch, "Superior Court Judges," accessed June 3, 2014