Rebecca W. Blackmore
|Rebecca W. Blackmore|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|North Carolina 5th Judicial District|
|Title:||District Court Judge|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Jim Hunt|
|Preceded by:||Jonathan Worth Washburn|
|Past post:||Attorney in private practice|
|Undergraduate:||University of North Carolina Wilmington, 1975|
|Law School:||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1983|
Rebecca W. Blackmore is a district court judge for the 5th Judicial District, serving New Hanover and Pender counties of North Carolina. She was appointed to the court by former Governor Jim Hunt in 1993 and was later elected to the court in 1994. Blackmore was most recently re-elected in November 2010 to another four-year term, which expires in 2014.
- 1993-2014: District Court Judge, 5th Judicial District
- 1983-1993: Attorney in private practice
- 1983: Admitted to the North Carolina Bar
- See also: North Carolina judicial elections, 2010
- The North Carolina Court System, "New Hanover County - District 5"
- The North Carolina Court System, "Pender County - District 5"