Robert E. Peeler
|Robert E. Peeler|
|Current Court Information:|
|South Carolina Probate Courts|
|Candidate for:||Edgefield County Probate Court|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: South Carolina judicial elections, 2014
| Peeler is running for re-election to the Edgefield County Probate Court.
Primary: He was successful in the Democratic primary on June 10, 2014, receiving 69.2% of the vote. He competed against Sallie Cooks.
General: He will face Kevin Beck in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Peeler was re-elected to the probate court after running unopposed.
Peeler graduated from Clemson University. 
- South Carolina judicial elections, 2014
- South Carolina judicial elections
- Edgefield County Probate Court
- South Carolina Judicial Department, "Probate Judge List," accessed September 24, 2014
- South Carolina Judicial Department, "Judge Peeler biography," accessed September 24, 2014
- South Carolina Election Commission, “Candidate Listing for the 6/10/2014 Statewide Primary Election,” accessed June 10, 2014
- WRDW News 12, "Local Election Results - Edgefield County Probate Judge," accessed June 12, 2014
- South Carolina Elections, "2010 Edgefield County Candidates for the General Election," accessed September 24, 2014