Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|York County Magisterial District, Pennsylvania|
|Candidate for:||York County Magisterial District|
|Election information 2013:|
| Eckenrode ran for election to the York County Magisterial District.
Primary: He received 25.97% of the vote in the Republican primary on May 21, 2013, defeating Kevin Romine, Drew Heistand, Howard Daniels, Lauren S. Manifold and Bruce Bartz. He cross-filed as a Democrat and also won that primary.
Eckenrode worked in law enforcement for 22 years. However, for the past ten years he was a special agent in the attorney general's office, where he assisted in the investigation of fraud, elder abuse, corruption and drug cases. Prior to that he served as a police officer, detective and hostage negotiator. In 2013, he became a judge for the York County Magisterial District, Pennsylvania for a term expiring in 2019.
Awards and associations
- Member, York County Drug Task Force
- Member, Living Word Community Church
- Former coach, York Youth and NEYSA soccer
- Past president, Northeastern Bobcat Swim Club
- Swimming and diving official, York Chapter, PIAA
- Member, Antique Automobile Club of America
- Member, Starview Sportsman’s Club
- Member, Hawk Gunning Club
|“||My wide range of experience with everything from traffic law and civil disputes to criminal homicide investigations and major white collar crimes has provided me with the knowledge and background to best continue my service as the next magisterial district judge for District 19-3-11. - Robert Eckenrode||”|
- Robert Eckenrode Facebook candidate page
- The York Dispatch, "York City attorney runs for district justice seat," February 8, 2013
- Daily Record/Sunday News, "Candidates run for district judge," February 22, 2013
- York County Government, "Unofficial Election Results - 2013 Municipal Primary," May 21, 2013
- York County certified election results
- Facebook, "Citizens for Eckenrode, Magisterial District Judge Elect," accessed September 30, 2013