|John Robin Free|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|18th Judicial District, Louisiana|
|Law School:||Southern University Law Center, 1989|
|Candidate for:||18th District Court|
|Election information 2014:|
John Robin Free is a judge of the 18th Judicial District, Division B in West Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana. He was elected to this position on September 21, 1996, and his current term expires on December 31, 2014. He is running for re-election to the 18th Judicial District in 2014.
- See also: Louisiana judicial elections, 2014
| Free is running for re-election to the 18th Judicial District.
As an unopposed candidate, he will be automatically elected without appearing on the ballot.
- Office of the District Attorney of the 18th Judicial District
- Louisiana Secretary of State, "Official Election Results 9/21/1996"
- Louisiana Secretary of State, "Elected Officials" (Scroll down to "District Judge…")
- Louisiana Secretary of State, "November 4, 2014 General Election Candidates," accessed August 25, 2014
- Southern University Law Center: E-News, "2011 Alumni Round-Up Honorees Express Their Appreciation to SULC," April 2011 (dead link)