Roger D. Davis
|Roger D. Davis|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Harrison County Superior Court, Indiana|
|Succeeded by:||Joseph L. Claypool|
|Law School:||Indiana University School of Law|
Roger D. Davis was a judge for the Harrison County Superior Court in Harrison County, Indiana. He was first elected to the court in 1996. Davis filed to run for re-election in 2014, but dropped out of the race prior to the general election. He then resigned from the bench on August 23, 2014.
- See also: Indiana judicial elections, 2014
- Harrison County, Indiana, "Superior Court"
- The Judicial Branch of Indiana, "Trial Judges Alphabetical Listing"
- Indiana Election Division, "2014 Primary Election Candidates," May 6, 2014
- The Courier-Journal, "Dennis Byrd will seek Harrison judge seat," July 14, 2014
- The Courier-Journal, "Harrison Democrat Roger Davis out of judge race," July 7, 2014
- The Courier-Journal, "Roger Davis resigns as Harrison Co. judge," August 15, 2014
- Indiana Election Division, "Indiana Primary Election," May 6, 2014
- Martindale.com, "Roger D. Davis Profile," accessed July 3, 2014