Roger D. Davis
|Roger D. Davis|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Harrison County Superior Court, Indiana|
|Title:||Superior Court Judge|
|Law School:||Indiana University School of Law|
Roger D. Davis is a judge for the Harrison County Superior Court in Indiana. His current term expires in 2014. He filed to run for re-election in 2014, but dropped out of the race prior to the general election. He will retire at the end of his term on December 31, 2014.
- See also: Indiana judicial elections, 2014
- Indiana Election Division, "2014 Primary Election Candidates," May 6, 2014
- Courier-Journal, "Dennis Byrd will seek Harrison judge seat," July 14, 2014
- The Courier Journal, "Harrison Democrat Roger Davis out of judge race," July 7, 2014
- Indiana Election Division, "Indiana Primary Election," May 6, 2014
- Martindale.com, "Roger D. Davis Profile," accessed July 3, 2014