Roger J. McDonald
|Roger J. McDonald|
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Ninth Circuit Court|
|Active:||1/1997 - 1/5/2015|
|Undergraduate:||Florida State University, 1965|
|Law School:||University of Florida College of Law, 1971|
|Military service:||Air Force|
McDonald received his Bachelor of Science degree from Florida State University in 1965 and his J.D. from the University of Florida College of Law in 1971. He has also served in the U.S. Air Force.
McDonald practiced law for approximately 23 years prior to his election to the Circuit Court in 1996.
Since becoming a circuit judge, he has served in the following divisions: Osceola County Criminal (1997-98), Osceola County Domestic (1999-2004), Orange County Juvenile (2005-07) and Orange County Criminal (2008-11).
- ↑ Florida Department of State, Division of Elections: September 3, 1996 Primary Election Results: Circuit 9, Group 18
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, Circuit Judge Roger J. McDonald
- ↑ "Orange County Supervisor of Elections: Judges
- ↑ Judicial selection in Florida
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Orlando Sentinel, "Mcdonald In Group 28", October 15, 1994