Ronnie C. Dortch
|Ronnie C. Dortch|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Kentucky Circuit Court 38|
|Title:||Chief circuit judge|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Brereton Jones|
|Preceded by:||Carmol Cook|
|Past post:||Commonwealth Attorney, Hartford, Kentucky|
|Law School:||University of Mississippi|
|Candidate for:||Kentucky Circuit Court 38|
|Election information 2014:|
Ronnie C. Dortch is the chief circuit judge for the 38th Judicial Circuit in Kentucky. He was appointed to the court by former Governor Brereton Jones in March 1992. Dortch is running for re-election to the 38th Judicial Circuit in 2014.
- See also: Kentucky judicial elections, 2014
| Dortch is running for re-election to the 38th Judicial Circuit.
General: He will be unopposed in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Before he became a judge, Dortch served as a commonwealth attorney in Hartford, Kentucky from December 1986 until his appointment to the court in March 1992.
- Kentucky Court of Justice: Kentucky Circuit Court Judges
- Bowling Green Daily News, "Two Seek Judicial Position," August 5, 1992
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Election: 2014 Primary Election: Circuit Judge," accessed January 29, 2014
- Bowling Green Daily News, "New Judges Has Plans for Changes," April 3, 1992