Ronnie Joe Lane
|Ronnie Joe Lane|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Pataula Judicial Circuit, Georgia|
|Past position:||Attorney, Private Practice|
|Undergraduate:||United States Military Academy|
|Law School:||University of Georgia|
|Military service:||United States Army|
|Candidate for:||Pataula Judicial Circuit|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||July 31, 2012|
Ronnie Joe Lane was a judge of the Pataula Circuit of Georgia. He was elected to the court in 2001. Lane resigned, effective June 30, 2014, to become the director of the Georgia Judicial Qualifications Commission.
- See also: Georgia judicial elections, 2012
- Administrative Office of the Courts, "Superior Court Directory," accessed May 4, 2014
- Verdict, "Judge Spotlight, Ronnie Joe Lane," by Robert F. Glass, 2010. Date accessed: March 16, 2014
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "Judge to head judicial watchdog group," June 24, 2014
- Georgia Judicial Nominating Commission, "Pataula Judicial Circuit vacancy," July 11, 2014
- Martindale, "Ronnie Joe Lane profile"
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Preliminary List of Candidates on the July 31, 2012 General Non-Partisan Election Ballot," accessed May 29, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "General Primary/General Nonpartisan/Special Election," accessed August 1, 2012