Rosa I. Rodriguez
|Rosa I. Rodriguez|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Florida Eleventh Circuit Court|
|Active:||1999 - 2017|
|Law School:||Yale Law School, 1985|
Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court, Civil Division, in Florida. She was elected to this court on September 1, 1998. She ran unopposed and was retained in the August 24, 2010 primary to a 6-year term that ends on January 2, 2017.
Rodriguez graduated from Yale Law School in 1985.
- Main article: Florida judicial elections, 2010
- 11th Judicial Circuit of Florida: Judges Directory
- NY Daily News, "Man In Fight For Boy Helped Elect Judge," January 12, 2000
- 11th Judicial Circuit of Florida: Judge Rosa I. Rodriguez
- Florida Department of State, Division of Elections: September 1, 1998 Primary Election Results
- Florida Candidate Listing for 2010 General Election Select top "View List" button and scroll to "Circuit Judge" section
- Miami-Dade County Judicial Directory
- Hartford Courant, "On Road Less Traveled, Judge Meets Elian," January 12, 2000
- Miami Herald, "14 incumbent judges, one newcomer elected automatically," May 4, 2010