Salley Huggins McIntyre
|Salley Huggins McIntyre|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Fourth Circuit, South Carolina|
|Title:||Family court judge|
|Past position:||Associate Probate Judge, Dillon County|
|Past position 2:||Mayor, City of Dillon|
|Past term 2:||1999-2003|
|Undergraduate:||University of South Carolina, 1991|
|Law School:||University of South Carolina, 1995|
Salley Huggins McIntyre is a family court judge for the Fourth Judicial Circuit in South Carolina. She was elected to the court by the South Carolina General Assembly on May 25, 2011 and her current term expires on June 30, 2019.
- 2011-2019: Family Court Judge, Fourth Judicial Circuit
- 2009-2011: Associate Probate Judge, Dillon County
- 1999-2003: Mayor, City of Dillon
- 1996-2011: Partner, Greene & Huggins, P.A.
- 1996-1996: Attorney, Greene & Bailey, P.A.
- 1995-1996: Law Clerk for the Honorable James Lockemy, Fourth Judicial Circuit 
- South Carolina Judicial Department: Family Court Map
- South Carolina Judicial Department: Judge Sally Huggins McIntyre Biography
- ↑ South Carolina Judicial Department: Family Court Judges - Circuit 4
- ↑ South Carolina Judicial Department "Judicial Elections", May 25, 2011
- ↑ Judicial Qualifications Committee Report (page 4)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 South Carolina Judicial Department: Judge Sally Huggins McIntyre Biography
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 The Dillon Herald "McIntyre Elected Fourth Circuit’s First Female Family Court Judge", May 27, 2011