Sandra K. Bean
|Sandra K. Bean|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of Alameda County, California|
|Past position:||Deputy county counsel, Office of Alameda County Counsel|
|Past position 2:||Litigation associate attorney, Clapp, Moroney et. al.|
|Past term 2:||1994-2000|
|Undergraduate:||Wake Forest University, 1975|
|Law School:||Santa Clara University School of Law, 1992|
|Candidate for:||Alameda County Superior Court|
Sandra K. Bean is a judge for the Superior Court of Alameda County in California. She was elected to the bench in 2006. Bean was automatically re-elected in 2012 and her current term will expire in January 2019.
- 2006-2019: Judge, Superior Court of Alameda County
- 2000-2006: Deputy county counsel, Office of Alameda County Counsel
- 1994-2000: Litigation associate attorney, Clapp, Moroney et. al.
- 1992-1994: Litigation associate attorney, William W. Haskell and Associates
Bean ran for re-election to the Superior Court in 2012. As an unopposed incumbent, her name did not appear on the ballot. After the primary election, Bean was automatically re-elected.
- See also: California judicial elections, 2012