Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Illinois Cook Judicial Circuit Court Subcircuits|
|Past position:||Attorney, The Law Office of S. D. Oden|
|Undergraduate:||Bradley University, 1992|
|Law School:||Howard University School of Law, 1995|
|Candidate for:||Illinois First District Appellate Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Sharon Oden-Johnson is a judge of the Cook County 1st Subcircuit in Illinois. She was elected in 2010 and her current term expires in 2016. She is running for election to the Illinois First District Appellate Court in 2014. 
| Oden-Johnson is running for election to the Illinois First District Appellate Court.
Primary: She will face John B. Simon in the Democratic primary on March 18, 2014.
- See also: Illinois judicial elections, 2010
For ten years prior to her judicial election in 2010, Oden-Johnson managed and operated The Law Office of S. D. Oden. She previously worked in various capacities for the U.S. Department of Justice, the New Jersey Superior Court and the City of Chicago Mayor's Office of Work Force Development.
- Illinois Judges.net
- Illinois State Board of Elections: 2010 General Election Results
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Candidate List- General Primary," March 18, 2014
- Cook County Elections, Judicial Subcircuit Election Results
- Chicago Tribune, "Editorial board endorsements: Sharon Oden-Johnson," March 14, 2010