Sheboygan County, Wisconsin
Sheboygan County is within the Wisconsin Court of Appeals District II.
The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin has jurisdiction in Sheboygan County. Appeals from the Eastern District go to the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
Court of Appeals
|Chief Judge Richard Brown||1978-2012||District II|
|Judge Lisa Neubauer||2007-2014||District II||Gov. James Doyle|
|Judge Paul Reilly||2010-2016||District II|
|Judge Mark Gundrum||2011-2019||District II||Gov. Scott Walker|
- Catherine Quirk Delahunt, Sheboygan & Kohler Joint Court
- Matthew P. Mooney, City of Plymouth
- Susan Schleisner, Village of Elkhart Lake
- David Specht, City of Sheboygan Falls
|Candidate||Incumbency||Primary Vote||Election Vote|
- See also: Wisconsin judicial elections, 2014
Court of Appeals District IITo organize the columns, click on the arrows in the column heading.
|Candidate||Incumbency||Branch||Primary Vote||Election Vote|
|Richard Brown||Yes||District II||n/a||100%|