Socrates Peter Manoukian
|Socrates Peter Manoukian|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Superior Court of Santa Clara County, California|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Pete Wilson|
|Past post:||Partner, Wines & Manoukian|
|Undergraduate:||University of California|
|Law School:||Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, 1977|
|Candidate for:||Santa Clara County Superior Court|
Socrates Peter Manoukian is a judge for the Superior Court of Santa Clara County in Santa Clara County, California. He was appointed to the court by former Governor Pete Wilson on February 25, 1993, and was most recently re-elected to the bench in 2012. His current six-year term expires in 2019.
- 1993-2019: Judge, Superior Court of Santa Clara County
- 1985-1993: Partner, Wines & Manoukian
- 1983-1985: Attorney, Law Offices of Burton K. Wines
- 1976-1983: Attorney, Maslach, Leavey & Nutt 
Manoukian ran for re-election to the Superior Court of Santa Clara County in 2012. As an unopposed incumbent, his name did not appear on the ballot. After the primary election, Manoukian was automatically re-elected.
- See also: California judicial elections, 2012
- The Superior Court of California, "County of Santa Clara"
- California Courts.com, "Trial Court Roster"
- California Courts, "Trial Courts Roster," accessed December 30, 2014
- The Recorder, "Judicial Profile: Socrates Manoukian," January 1, 2000
- Martindale.com, "Judge Profile: Socrates Peter Manoukian," accessed December 30, 2014
- The Recorder, "Judicial Profiles," July 25, 2011
- Santa Clara County Elections, "Unofficial Primary Election Candidate List," accessed December 30, 2014