Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Nebraska District 3|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Dave Heineman|
|Past post:||Attorney, Private practice|
|Law School:||Education University of Nebraska College of Law, 1991|
|Grad. School:||University of Nebraska-Omaha, 1988|
Stephanie F. Stacy is a judge for the Third District Court in Lancaster County, Nebraska. She was appointed to this position by Governor Dave Heineman inn October of 2011. She must face retention in 2014.
Judge Stacy attended the University of Nebraska-Omaha in 1988 to earn a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice. In 1991 she attended the Education University of Nebraska College of Law to earn her Juris Doctor.
- Partner of Baylor, Evnen, Curtiss, Grimit & Witt LLP at the time of judicial appointment
Keystone pipeline approval case
- List of Nebraska District Court judges
- Journal Star, "Governor names 2 new district judges for Lancaster County," October 4, 2011
- Nebraska Judicial Profile 2011 - Stephanie Stacy
- Fox News, "Judge strikes down Nebraska law that allowed Keystone pipeline to proceed through state," February 19, 2014
- Los Angeles Times, "Nebraska judge's ruling threatens Keystone pipeline," February 19, 2014