Stephen E. Sincavage
|Stephen E. Sincavage|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Virginia 20th Judicial Circuit|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Bob McDonnell|
|Past post:||Deputy Commonwealth's Attorney, Commonwealth's Attorney Office for Loudoun County|
|Past post 2:||Prosecutor, Commonwealth's Attorney Office for Loudoun County|
|Undergraduate:||University of Virginia|
|Law School:||University of Virginia|
Stephen E. Sincavage is a circuit court judge for the 20th Judicial Circuit in Virginia. He was appointed to the court by Governor Bob McDonnell on July 18, 2013. Sincavage will serve until thirty days after the commencement of the next session of the Virginia General Assembly in January 2014. He will then need to be elected to the court by the Virginia General Assembly to continue his service on the bench.
Before his appointment to the court, Sincavage served as a deputy commonwealth's attorney for five years. He also served as a prosecutor for the Commonwealth's Attorney Office for Loudoun County for eleven years and as a law clerk for the 20th Judicial Circuit.
- Virginia's Judicial System: Fauquier Circuit Court
- Virginia's Judicial System: Loudoun Circuit Court
- Virginia's Judicial System: Rappahannock Circuit Court
- Virginia's Judicial System: Circuit/District Map
- Virginia's Judicial System: Individual Circuit Court Pages
- Leesburg Today.com, "Loudoun Gets Its Judge: Gov. Appoints Stephen E. Sincavage," July 18, 2013