|Stephen J. McEwen, Jr.|
|Current Court Information:|
|Pennsylvania Superior Court|
|Past position:||Former trial lawyer|
- Studied law at St. Joseph's College and the University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Master of Laws degree from the University of Virginia Law School
- Honorary Doctorates from DeSales University, Widener University Law School, and the University of Scranton.
- Member, Court of Judicial Discipline, 1996
- President Judge, Court of Judicial Discipline.
- Trial lawyer for 23 years
- District Attorney of Delaware County, 1967-1976
- General Counsel for the Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association.
- Professor of Trial Advocacy, Villanova University Law School for 10 years
- Editor, "Appellate Judges News" section of the ABA Judicial Division Record
- Editorial Board, ABA Judges Journal.
- Past President, Council of Chief Judges of State Courts of Appeal
- Honorary Consul to the Republic of Bulgaria
- Chair of the 2011 Pennsylvania Redistricting Panel