Stephen R. Koons
|Stephen R. Koons|
|Current Court Information:|
|Brevard County Court, Florida|
|Preceded by:||William T. McCluan|
|Past position:||Attorney, Stephen R. Koons, P.A.|
|Born:||April 28, 1948|
|Undergraduate:||Florida State University, 1970|
|Law School:||Florida State University College of Law, 1973|
|Candidate for:||Brevard County Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 14, 2012|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Stephen R. Koons is a judge of the Brevard County Court of Florida. He was elected to this position on Nov. 6, 2012 to replace retiring Judge William T. McCluan. His current term expires on January 8, 2019.
Koons worked as an Assistant Attorney General from 1973 to 1975 and as an Assistant State Attorney fromm 1975 until 1977. He has also worked as an insurance defense lawyer and as counsel to the Savings and Loan Association of Palm Beach County. Prior to his judicial election in 2012, he practiced as Stephen R. Koons, P.A.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
- Brevard County Supervisor of Elections: County Court Judge, Group 5 candidates
- Brevard County Supervisor of Elections: General Election November 6, 2012 - Official Results
- Steve Koons campaign website: About
- Martindale: Stephen R. Koons biography
- The Law Offices of Stephen R. Koons, P.A.
- Brevard County Supervisor of Elections: Official 2012 Primary Results