Stephen W. Cass
|Stephen W. Cass|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Chautauqua County Surrogate's Court, New York|
|Alternative court:||Chautauqua County Supreme Court|
|Active:||2000 - 2020; 2002 - Present|
|Past position:||Town Justice; Private Practice Law Partner|
|Past term:||1993-1999; 1995-1999|
|Law School:||Albany Law School|
Cass became a Justice of the Town Court of Carroll, NY in 1993. He served in that position through 1999. He also served as a Justice of the South Valley Town Court from 1995 to 1999. During that time, he also worked in the private practice as a partner of the law firm of Lodestro, Cass, Vanstron & Edwards. In 2000, he joined the Surrogate's Court and two year later, he was appointed an Acting Supreme Court Justice. He was also the first judge of the Chautauqua County Integrated Domestic Violence Court when it opened in 2005.
- New York Surrogates' Courts
- Stephen W. Cass biography from the NY State Unified Court System
- Chautauqua County: November 3, 2009 General Election Results (dead link)
- NEw York 2009 Voter Guide: Stephen W. Cass (dead link)
- 8th Judicial District: Integrated Domestic Violence (IDV) Court Erie County, NY