Susan Kennedy Sullivan
|Susan Kennedy Sullivan|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Illinois Cook Judicial Circuit Court|
|Past position:||Sole Practitioner|
|Undergraduate:||Georgetown University, 1974|
|Law School:||DePaul University, 1994|
|Grad. School:||New York University, 1979|
|Candidate for:||Illinois First District Appellate Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Susan Kennedy Sullivan is a judge of the Cook County Circuit Court in Illinois. She was elected in 2010, her current term will expire in 2016. She ran for election to the Illinois First District Appellate Court in 2014 but was defeated in the primary. 
- See also: Illinois judicial elections, 2014
| Kennedy Sullivan ran for election to the Illinois First District Appellate Court.
Primary: She was defeated in the Democratic primary on March 18, 2014, receiving 27.2% of the vote. She competed against Sheldon Harris and Freddrenna M. Lyle.
- See also: Illinois judicial elections, 2010
- Illinois Courts, "Illinois Circuit Court Judges By Circuit," accessed April 9, 2014
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Candidate List- General Primary," March 18, 2014
- Board of Election Commissioners for the City of Chicago, "General Primary Election, Unofficial Summary Report," March 18, 2014, archived March 21, 2014
- Cook County Clerk, "Gubernatorial Primary Election," March 18, 2014, archived March 21, 2014
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official Canvass, General Primary Election," March 18, 2014
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "General Election Results," 2010
- Chicago Tribune, "Editorial board endorsements: Susan Kennedy Sullivan," March 14, 2010
- The Chicago Council of Lawyers, "Evaluation Report: Judges Seeking Retention in the November 2010 General Election and Judicial Candidates Seeking to Fill Judicial Vacancies," 2010