Tammy S. Robbins
|Tammy S. Robbins|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Nassau County Court, New York|
|Position:||County Court Judge|
|Active:||2005 - 2014|
|Past position:||Principal law clerk|
|Undergraduate:||S.U.N.Y. at Albany|
|Law School:||Hofstra University School of Law|
|Candidate for:||Nassau County Court|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: New York judicial elections, 2014
| Robbins is running for re-election to the Nassau County Court.
Primary: She was defeated in the Independence primary on September 9, 2014, receiving 14.7% of the vote. She competed against Steven M. Jaeger, Caryn R. Fink, Terence P. Murphy, William J. O'Brien and Fran Ricigliano. Additionally, she is running on the Democratic party line, though there was no primary for that party.
General: She will face Steven M. Jaeger, Caryn R. Fink, Terence P. Murphy, William J. O'Brien and Fran Ricigliano in the general election on November 4, 2014. Candidates will compete for 3 open seats.
- New York Courts, "Tammy S. Robbins biography"
- Nassau County New York, "Primary candidates list," September 9, 2014
- Nassau County Democratic Committee, "Candidates," accessed September 9, 2014
- Nassau County, “Board of Elections, Election Results,” accessed September 10, 2014
- Martindale, "Judge Profile: Tammy Schwitz Robbins"