Tammy S. Robbins
|Tammy S. Robbins|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Nassau County Court, New York|
|Position:||County Court Judge|
|Past position:||Principal law clerk|
|Undergraduate:||S.U.N.Y. at Albany|
|Law School:||Hofstra University School of Law|
|Candidate for:||Nassau County Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Tammy S. Robbins is a judge for the Nassau County Court in New York. She has served in this position since 2005. She was defeated in the 2014 election and will step down at the end of her current term.
- See also: New York judicial elections, 2014
| Robbins ran for re-election to the Nassau County Court.
Primary: She was defeated in the Independence primary on September 9, 2014, receiving 14.7% of the vote. She competed against Steven M. Jaeger, Caryn R. Fink, Terence P. Murphy, William J. O'Brien and Fran Ricigliano. Additionally, she ran on the Democratic party line, though there was no primary for that party.
General: She was defeated in the general election on November 4, 2014, after receiving 15.5% of the vote. She competed against Steven M. Jaeger, Caryn R. Fink, Terence P. Murphy, William J. O'Brien and Fran Ricigliano for three open seats.
- New York Courts, "Tammy S. Robbins biography"
- Nassau County New York, "Primary candidates list," September 9, 2014
- Nassau County Democratic Committee, "Candidates," accessed September 9, 2014
- Nassau County, “Board of Elections, Election Results,” accessed September 10, 2014
- Nassau County, New York, “Board of Elections,” accessed November 5, 2014
- Martindale, "Judge Profile: Tammy Schwitz Robbins"