|Thomas L. Stockard|
|Current Court Information:|
|Nevada Tenth Judicial District Court|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Brian Sandoval|
|Preceded by:||David Huff|
|Past post:||Chief deputy district attorney, Churchill County|
|Past post 2:||Attorney, Law Offices of Thomas L. Stockard|
|Past term 2:||1994-1999|
|Law School:||Brigham Young University, 1993|
|Candidate for:||Tenth District Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Thomas L. Stockard is the judge for Department 1 of the Tenth Judicial District Court in Nevada. He was appointed to the court by Governor Brian Sandoval on July 2, 2012, to fill the vacancy created by the death of Judge David Huff. Stockard ran unopposed for re-election to the bench in 2014. His current term expires in January 2021.
- See also: Nevada judicial elections, 2014
| Stockard ran for re-election to the Tenth Judicial District Court.
Primary: He was elected without opposition in the primary on June 10, 2014.
- 2012-2021: Judge, Tenth Judicial District Court
- 1999-2012: Chief deputy district attorney, Churchill County
- 1994-1999: Attorney, Law Offices of Thomas L. Stockard 
Stockard was appointed to fill a vacancy left by the death of former Judge David Huff.
|“||“A long-time resident of Churchill County, Tom has been an active member of the community. I have known Tom for many years and his experience in both civil and criminal law will be an asset to the Tenth Judicial District Bench.” - Governor Brian Sandoval||”|
- Churchill County, Nevada, "Judge Thomas L. Stockard Biography"
- Churchill County, Nevada, "District Court"
- Office of Nevada Governor Brian Sandoval, "Sandoval appoints Thomas Stockard to 10th Judicial District Court," July 2, 2012
- Silver State Election, "2012 Official Election Results: Statewide/Judicial," accessed October 12, 2014
- Candidate list obtained via email from Churchill County Clerk's office
- Silver State Election Night Results, "2014 Primary Election Results - Judicial," accessed June 11, 2014
- Lahontan Valley News: Nevada Appeal, "Fallon district judge, hight court justices file," January 9, 2014
- Churchill County, Nevada, "Judge Thomas L. Stockard Biography," accessed October 12, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.