|Thomas L. Stockard|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Nevada Tenth Judicial District Court|
|Appointed by:||Gov. Brian Sandoval|
|Preceded by:||David Huff|
|Undergraduate:||Brigham Young University|
|Law School:||J. Reuben Clark Law School|
|Candidate for:||Tenth District Court|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Nevada judicial elections, 2014
| Hardy ran for re-election to the Second Judicial District Court.
Primary: He was elected without opposition in the primary on June 10, 2014.
Stockard was appointed to fill a vacancy left by the death of former Judge David Huff.
|“||“A long-time resident of Churchill County, Tom has been an active member of the community. I have known Tom for many years and his experience in both civil and criminal law will be an asset to the Tenth Judicial District Bench.” - Governor Brian Sandoval||”|
- Supreme Court of Nevada: Press Release, "Public invited to comment on the single applicant For the District Court vacancy in Churchill County," June 12, 2012
- Nevada Judiciary, Administrative Office, "Only one attorney applies to succeed District Judge David Huff in Churchill County," May 11, 2012
- Governor's Press Release, "Sandoval Appoints Thomas Stockard to 10th Judicial District Court," July 2, 2012
- Silver State, 2012 Official Election Results: Statewide/Judicial
- Candidate list obtained via email from Churchill County Clerk's office
- Silver State Election Night Results, "2014 Primary Election Results - Judicial," accessed June 11, 2014
- Lahontan Valley News: Nevada Appeal, "Fallon district judge, hight court justices file," January 9, 2014
- State of Nevada Election Information Guide, 2013-2014
- Supreme Court of Nevada, "Governor appoints Thomas Stockard to vacancy on 10th Judicial District Court," July 6, 2012
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.