Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Jackson County Circuit Court, Oregon|
|Alternative court:||1st Judicial District|
Timothy Barnack is a judge on the Jackson County Circuit Court in Oregon, which is located within the 1st Judicial District. He was elected to this position in 2008. His current term expires in 2014.
- 2008-2014: Judge, Jackson County Circuit Court
- 1996-2008: Deputy District Attorney, Jackson County
- 1991-1996: Attorney, Private practice
- 2004-2005: Adjunct professor, Southern Oregon University
- 1999-2001: Adjunct Professor, Rogue Community College
Judge Barnack sanctioned for remarks to child molester